All Reservations for the new dates will be honored
Cloud 9 Rules and Regulations
- Campsites are available for Thursday night, May 21, through Sunday night May 24, 2020.
- Two-night minimum reservation is required, additional consecutive nights can be added.
- Tent camping only (VW bus styles and roof top or pickup bed tents are OK.)
- Campsites are 10 feet by 15 feet,
- Maximum of 4 people per campsite with overflow parking available on street.
- ‘Port-O-Potties’ with portable hand washing stations (cleaned daily), and shower facilities are included.
- Garbage and recycling services along with garbage and recycling bags are included.
- Bottled water and bags of ice will also be available for purchase.
- On-site first aid standby.
- A 24 hour security patrol.
- Absolutely NO Fires or Open Flame BBQ’ing (Including Charcoal Briquettes) due to fire hazards.
- Propane cooking stoves ARE permitted.
- Check-in time for the Cloud 9 event will start at 12:00 pm on Thursday, May 21, 2020.
- Checkout time on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights will be 11:00 pm or one hour after the concerts end, whichever is later.
- Checkout time on Monday May 25, will be 12:00 pm. The campsites need to be vacated so event staff can begin park clean-up.
- Cloud 9 shuttle bus services run all day with buses running non-stop during peak times.
- BottleRock will also be offering secure bicycle check in at the concert venue.
It is approximately a 5 minute bicycle ride from Cloud 9 to BottleRock.
(Disclaimer: Bicycle routes are on city streets, bicycle riding is at your own risk.)
- Shuttle Bus services are a flat rate of pre-purchase $20.00/$35.00 day of per person for the entire event.
- Damaged wrist bands for camping and/or the shuttle bus can be exchanged for FREE.
- Lost and/or stolen wrist bands will require a $25.00 replacement fee.
All sales for event are final.
Only steps to the front door of Bottle Rock